Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!







I booked a well deserved winter vacation to Orlando, Florida for myself this February on my lunch hour this afternoon. It will be my first time back in Orlando since graduating college in 2006. It's gonna be so nice to be enjoying myself in the Central Florida sun for six days while everyone else is freezing in South-Central Jersey.

Thanks to a GREAT promotion Southwest Airlines is running, I'll be flying roundtrip to Orlando for less than $200.00! Plus, BOTH OF MY BAGS FLY FREE!

I fly out of Philadelphia International at 10:25am on Thursday, February 4th and I'll touch down in Orlando at 1:15pm. After spending an amazing six days hitting Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Sea World, and the Universal Orlando Resort I'll be leaving Orlando at 3:50pm on Wednesday, February 10th and arrive back in Philadelphia at 6:25pm.

Now.. what to do about theme park tickets and... where to stay....

1 comment:

  1. if you are spending a week or more at the disney parks, definitely check out www.orlandoattractions.com or your local AAA office for the best deals. be on the look out for the park hopper ticket that never expires, as the parks are constantly raising their ticket prices!

    ReplyDelete